COVID-19: Phillip Island Go Karts are open 7 days a week for pre-booked customers ONLY. Capacity limits and restrictions apply. Click HERE for more details.
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Operating Conditions
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
- Phillip Island Go Karts are open 7 days a week; Monday – Friday 12pm – 4pm and Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm
- All visitors MUST pre-book their session by calling 03 5952 9400.
- Go Karts will be running at a MAXIMUM capacity of 10 participants per session.
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 2 x 10 minute sessions per person, per day
- NO spectators permitted.
- Tandem Karts will only be available for members of the same household.
- All other Visitor Centre activities (Guided Circuit Tour, History of Motorsport Display, Circuit Viewing, Slot Cars and Race Simulators) will NOT be available.
- Please do not visit our venue if you are suffering from;
– Chills or sweats
– Sore Throat
– Shortness of breath
– Runny nose
– Loss of sense of smell
OUR STEPS TO ENSURE STAFF AND CUSTOMER SAFETY:
- Over the phone booking with full payments prior to arrival will ensure minimal contact.
- Online registration of customer details in advance.
- Staggered customer arrival times to reduce queuing and congregation.
- Strict 1.5m social distance will be enforced.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout the venue.
- Touch points have been minimised.
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to Go Kart customers being permitted to ride.
- Personal details of customers will be recorded to assist with contact tracing in the case of a positive case of COVID-19 being identified.
- Reduced visitation capacity across the venue.
- Automated hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed and we urge customers to use these frequently.
- The Go Karts will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sprays after every use.
- Helmets will be used once per day before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.
- In accordance with the latest Government advice you must wear a face covering while at our venue unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Balaclava’s will be supplied for all customers to cover mouth and nose. These will be used once per day and before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.
- Strict zero (0.00) blood alcohol applies to participants of the Go Karts. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs.
- No refunds will be given to those who do not adhere to the zero drug and alcohol policy.
- Shoulders must be covered, and enclosed shoes must be worn to drive the Go Karts.
- Drivers must be aged 12 years and older and at least 140cm tall to drive a single Go Kart.
- Children must be aged between 5 – 15 years and at least 100cm tall to be a passenger in the Tandem Kart with an adult driver
aged 18 years and over and at least 140cm tall.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to ride the Go Karts.
- All prices are current and inclusive of GST
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of goods left on the premises.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit reserves the right to be compensated for any loss or damage caused to its property or goods by
- Due to the nature of the venue, access to some areas is restricted. It is required that all visitors follow the direction of
venue staff at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside enclosed areas of the venue, near the children’s playground or at the Go Kart viewing platform.
- No external food or drinks can be consumed within the Visitor Centre.
- Animals are not permitted on the premises. Guide dogs are permitted.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Upon arrival all participants will be required to agree to our indemnity form. See example here.
Ultimate Go Karting Location
The 750m Phillip Island Go Kart track is a replica of the world-renowned Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Situated alongside the circuit and overlooking Bass Strait, the smooth curves and super-fast straight of this unique Go Kart track are strung along some of the most breathtaking coastline on the Island. Phillip Island Go Karts gives you the chance to get the feeling that so many past and present motorsport champions have had the privilege of.
Stay up to date
with Phillip Island Circuit Go Karts