Terms and Conditions
- A strict zero (0.00) blood alcohol limit applies to participants of the Go Karts. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs.
- No refunds will be given to those who do not adhere to the zero drug and alcohol policy.
- Shoulders must be covered, and enclosed shoes must be worn to drive the Go Karts.
- Drivers must be aged 12 years and older and at least 140cm in height to drive a single Go Kart.
- Children must be aged 5 years and older and at least 100cm in height to be a passenger in the Tandem Kart with an adult driver
aged 18 years and over and at least 140cm in height.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to ride the Go Karts.
- All prices are current and inclusive of GST
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cash transactions are not accepted at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, including the Visitor Centre and Go Karts. Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard and America Express accepted.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of goods left on the premises.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit reserves the right to be compensated for any loss or damage caused to its property or goods by
- Due to the nature of the venue, access to some areas is restricted. It is required that all visitors follow the direction of
venue staff at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside enclosed areas of the venue, near the children’s playground or at the Go Kart viewing platform.
- No external food or drinks can be consumed within the Visitor Centre.
- Animals are not permitted on the premises. Guide dogs are permitted.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Upon arrival, all participants for Go Karts will be required to complete and agree to the terms in our indemnity form.
Ultimate Go Karting Location
The 750m Phillip Island Go Kart track is a replica of the world-renowned Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Situated alongside the circuit and overlooking Bass Strait, the smooth curves and super-fast straight of this unique Go Kart track are strung along some of the most breathtaking coastline on the Island. Phillip Island Go Karts gives you the chance to get the feeling that so many past and present motorsport champions have had the privilege of.
Stay up to date
with Phillip Island Circuit Go Karts