COVID-19: In accordance with the latest Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Chief Health Officer, our Visitor Centre and Go Karts will remain closed until midnight on 31 May 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Strict zero (0.00) blood alcohol applies to participants of the Go Karts. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs.
- No refunds will be given to those who do not adhere to the zero drug and alcohol policy.
- Shoulders must be covered, and enclosed shoes must be worn to drive the Go Karts.
- Drivers must be aged 12 years and older and at least 140cm tall to drive a single Go Kart.
- Children must be aged between 5 – 15 years and at least 100cm tall to be a passenger in the Tandem Kart with an adult driver
aged 18 years and over and at least 140cm tall.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to ride the Go Karts.
Group Bookings & Exclusive Packages
- Group bookings and in-bound groups are not available on public holidays, public events and other peak periods at the
discretion of venue.
- A minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- A signed copy of the Terms and Conditions is required to confirm your booking.
- Final booking numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to the activity date. This will constitute the minimum number of participants
to be charged. No refunds will be issued after confirmation of final booking numbers.
- Final payment is to be made no later than 7 days prior to the group activity date.
- The date of the group activity can be changed up to a minimum of 14 days prior to the original date to an alternative date within
3 months of the original booking date.
- Payment method is by EFT Transfer, Mastercard, Visa, Amex or Cash.
- Arrival must be a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your booking time at the Visitor Centre.
- All corporate branding must be pre-approved by the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit no later than 7 days prior to the group activity date.
- On-selling and third party selling of any group booking package is prohibited unless prior written consent from Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is obtained.
- Management reserve the right to apply minimum numbers to any group activity at any time.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- All prices are current and inclusive of GST
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of goods left on the premises.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit reserves the right to be compensated for any loss or damage caused to its property or goods by
- Due to the nature of the venue, access to some areas is restricted. It is required that all visitors follow the direction of
venue staff at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside enclosed areas of the venue, near the children’s playground or at the Go Kart viewing platform.
- No external food or drinks can be consumed within the Visitor Centre.
- Animals are not permitted on the premises. Guide dogs are permitted.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Upon arrival all participants will be required to agree to our indemnity form. See example here.
Ultimate Go Karting Location
The 750m Phillip Island Go Kart track is a replica of the world-renowned Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Situated alongside the circuit and overlooking Bass Strait, the smooth curves and super-fast straight of this unique Go Kart track are strung along some of the most breathtaking coastline on the Island. Phillip Island Go Karts gives you the chance to get the feeling that so many past and present motorsport champions have had the privilege of.
Stay up to date
with Phillip Island Circuit Go Karts